posted by gail @ 5:57 PM
mew! i have transamerica. Ang ganda! Hey... I hope you're feeling better today. *hug*sayang hindi ka nakadaan ng shop.... I will wait patiently for next time. Oh my lord... you know Nayna?!
ganda nga talaga. you should also watch "beutiful boxer", di pa okay ung subtitltes ng nabili ko pero i was still moved by the film.yup, i know nayna pero onti lang. i think i may have bloghopped from your journal to hers.
Post a Comment
<< Home
BEST VIEWED WITH FIREFOX
visits
2 Comments:
mew! i have transamerica. Ang ganda! Hey... I hope you're feeling better today. *hug*
sayang hindi ka nakadaan ng shop.... I will wait patiently for next time. Oh my lord... you know Nayna?!
ganda nga talaga. you should also watch "beutiful boxer", di pa okay ung subtitltes ng nabili ko pero i was still moved by the film.
yup, i know nayna pero onti lang. i think i may have bloghopped from your journal to hers.
Post a Comment
<< Home