Monday, January 09, 2006

Saturday night was spent dining with college friends at don henricos, festival mall. By 12 am, we were at Angel’s place at Laguna and getting ready to be drunk.

1st round, 1 red horse grande, gilbey’s gin and orange juice = 1 pitcher for 9 people.

2nd round, same alcohol cast = 1 pitcher for 8 people.

3rd round, sila pa din = half the pitcher for 8 people and the remaining half for 6.

4th round, gilbey’s gin and orange juice = half a pitcher for 3 people.

Come 7 am, my head hurts. 1st hangover ever.

Sinipa, tinadyakan at pinagtatapakan ako ng pulang kabayo. Bad horsie.

I haven’t laughed the way I did that night/morning in such a long time.

And yes, we realized and admitted that we are getting old.

By 7 am, I still can’t feel my body.

By 7 am, we were getting coffee at Starbucks Madrigal but I couldn’t see clearly. It was as if I wasn’t wearing my glasses so I asked Rona to order for me. I didn’t really enjoy the coffee because my taste buds went numb as well.

By 9 am, we met with line and went to gonuts donuts. She really likes amazing glaze, she bought a dozen. For herself. As we entered the store, the sweet smell of strawberry, butter, caramel, vanilla, and something else made me want to puke but I managed to control it.

By 10 am, just as I was slowly regaining my eyesight, I felt that my tongue was scalded. Damn coffee.

Reeking with the smell of gin and beer, I rode the FX to Cavite and slept throughout the trip. Kakahiya!

My throat was sore with too much discussion on deep throat too much smoking and laughing. Yes, I just said that I’d lessen my smoking but that’s already a lot less. I just smoked around 1 pack whereas when drinking, I would normally smoke around 2.

Slept the rest of the afternoon but I still had to take medicine because my head was still hurting after the 5-hour sleep.

Yup, kulang na sa practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home