Wednesday, January 04, 2006

ha!

still a girl! hahaha

You Are 20% Boyish and 80% Girlish

Even if you're not a girl, you're very feminine.
You're in touch with your feelings, and your heart rules you.
A bit of a emotional roller coaster, one moment you're up and the next you're down.
But no matter what, you try to be as cute and perky as possible.
How Boyish or Girlish Are You?

2 Comments:

At January 04, 2006 4:05 PM, Blogger Sean said...

I get the feeling that quizzes like this exist to make us nervous. I look at your results and end up thinking, "What if a guy takes this and gets a result saying that he's a girl?"

That would be a serious blow to one's street cred, I think.

On the other hand, it would also explain why some guys seem to like frilly pink dresses... :)

 
At January 04, 2006 4:38 PM, Blogger gail said...

nervous eh? hahaha it's just something to help one get through intense boredom. imagine that... intense boredom. right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home