the practical and the romantic
refillable or bottomless?
Lei and I had dinner at Burger King last night.
We opted to go for the mix-and-match thingy
because it would only cost us additional 7 bucks
and it would give us large fries.
When I got our order, we were served large drinks as well.
We wondered if the drinks were still refillable since they’re already large.
While munching my burger and fries,
lei asked me which term I prefer,
refillable or bottomless?
The little wheels in my brain started moving…
I told her I prefer
refillable
because it means what it means
unlike
bottomless
which doesn’t really mean refillable.
I even said that not everyone in the world
knows that bottomless can also mean refillable.
Then she asked, “So what’s the meaning of bottomless?”
I answered, “walang baba”,
to which she laughed and said, “butas!”
I asked her which she prefers and she simply answered,
“Bottomless. Because it’s more romantic.”








1 Comments:
believe it or not you are the more romantic one.
Post a Comment
<< Home