Thursday, March 03, 2005

union nga!

While I was ironing our clothes this morning and mi amor was cooking liempo for our lunch, she suddenly blurted

“Gusto mo bang invite si ruby sa union natin?”

I guess I was still sleepy so I asked, rather irritably, “anong union?”

UNION!”

“anong union nga???”

“’yung pag nag- I do!!!”

“ah okay… bakit naman ayaw mo siya invite?”


I can be so unromantic and insensitive. Anyway, as I continued ironing our clothes, I felt this intense *kilig* just thinking and imagining our union. I suddenly felt nervous because I still don’t know what to say for my vow. Then we started talking about wedding singers and the songs they’ll sing. I told her I’d tell my story about how I felt upon hearing “it’s your love” with her sitting beside me and me looking at her… slowly, just like in the movies with all its mushiness.

15 days to go and we’d be together for a year already… a year and a lifetime to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home