Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I’ve been wanting to write something to welcome the new year but I can’t really organize my thoughts. So here, ang entry na pangtamad… Q&A!

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? Moved out of the house which sums up a lot of things I have never done before.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Never had any before and never will.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My friends Iris and Pops.

4. Did anyone close to you die? Nope.

5. What countries did you visit? None.

6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? guts

7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? February 21 – surprise birthday gift from my friends Lou and Manel; March 16-18 – the days that led to my forever with mi amor; April 22 – this is the night that we realized how much in love we are;

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Got my dream partner and dream job.

9. What was your biggest failure? I burned bridges.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nope.

11. What was the best thing you bought? TV! Actually, it was more like the biggest.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Err…

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Mine and my family.

14. Where did most of your money go? Rents, bills, groceries, gifts for mi amor

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Everything about mi amor

16. What song will always remind you of 2004? “it’s your love” by tim mcgraw and faith hill

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

i. happier or sadder? happier

ii. thinner or fatter? fatter

iii. richer or poorer? richer

18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Go out, read

19. What do you wish you'd done less of? procrastination

20. How did you spend your Christmas? Mi amor and I baked until around 3 am, went to her family’s house by lunch and stayed there until around 3. watched mano po 3 after.

21. Did you fall in love in 2004? Very much. Still falling…

22. How many one-night stands? The one-night is now almost a year

23. What was your favorite TV program? Monk

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Nope.

25. What was the best book you read? I didn’t get to finish a book last year

26. What was your greatest musical discovery? Err… joe satriani?

27. What did you want and got? Living with mi amor

28. What was your favorite film of this year? Andami ko masyadong napanuod na films this year. Can’t think of anything significant

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I treated my friends to dinner, tapos kinabukasan we went to megamall. Andun yung surprise birthday gift nila for me. sobra akong natulala… hehehehe tapos nung nahimasmasan, got her and her friends choco frap. Tapos tulala na ulit. Nagulat talaga ako. She gave me a CD, compilation ng Beatles songs. Fave namin.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If I only had the guts to make things right for mi amor to be at least known in my family.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? Laid back. More relaxed and comfortable. Jeans and shirts, jeans and slong leeves.

32. What kept you sane? Mi amor

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Wala din hahaha I’m too in love with mi amor, di ko na napapansin ibang tao

34. What political issue stirred you the most? I’m not into politics

35. What/Who did you miss? Rona and KC

36. Who was the best new person you met? Mi amor

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004: kahit na gaano kahirap gawin ang isang bagay, gawin mo kapag iyon ang tama dahil sunod-sunod na pagkakamali ang mangyayari.

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

Anak by Freddie Aguilar

“Ngayon nga`y malaki ka na
At nais mo`y maging malaya
Di man sila payag walang magagawa
Ikaw nga`y biglang nagbago
Babae na ang iyong gusto

Naging matigas ang iyong ulo

At ang payo nila`y sinuway mo
Di mo man lang inisip
Na ang kanilang ginagawa`y para sa `yo
Pagkat ang nais mo`y masunod ang layaw mo,
Di mo sila pinapansin”

Hahaha kidding, kidding, kidding…

Seriously,

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
My world it moves so fast today
The past it seems so far away
And I squeeze it so tight, I can't breathe
And every time I try to be
What someone has thought of me
So caught up, I wasn't able to achieve
But deep in my heart the answer it was in me
And I made up my mind to find my own destiny
And deep in my heart the answer it was in me
And I made up my mind to find my own destiny
And deep in my heart the answer it was in me
And I made up my mind to find my own destiny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home