Tuesday, November 16, 2004

my life

I love my life right now. Of course, there are the occasional hang ups but that’s okay. I can live with that. I have an amazing partner, loyal friends, a wonderful job, and everything else that comes with them!

My sweetest boo! One of her favorite movies is Monsters, Inc For those who have not yet seen the movie, boo (as Sulley named her) is the little kid who wasn’t scared with the top scarer, Sulley. And because of boo (my life has changed, thank you for the love and the joy you bringgggggg!) Sulley realized that human kids do not really harm them and that the monsters do not have to scare to give their city electricity because laughter proved to give more electricity than kids’ screams of fear. (Okay, connecting…) My sweetest has done the same for me in her oh-so-wonderful ways. She is and has been helping me cope with my fears. She always makes me see “the brighter side” of things that even at the lowest point, there’s still something to laugh about and we can deal the serious stuff lighter.

My sweetest baby boo! She’s a wonderful discovery and one of life’s absolute beauties.


My father used to say that he found his soul mates in his high school friends. I met mine in college. They are Rona and KC.

They are my anchor.


I love my work. I enjoy my tasks although most of them really drain the creative juices. I love the people in my neighborhood. I am the office toddler but they also treat with respect when it’s work time. (oh do they???) I love that everybody here is gifted with diverse personalities and creativity.

Now I can say the cliché “I am being paid for doing something I love.”


I love my boo. I love my friends. I love my job. I love my life! I am happy. Really happy. Oh! I also love Yellow Cab Pizza! :P



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home